- My customers and team trust me to do what I say I’m going to do.
- I own the effects of my decisions and behavior.
- I recognize my team only succeeds when I give my personal best.
- I expect others to hold me responsible.
- My customers and colleagues trust me as part of their team.
- I find the right answers for my customers, not the easy ones.
- I speak the truth even when it’s not popular and allow others to
do the same.
- Not speaking the truth is a form of dishonesty.
- I use what I have to get the job done and continually learn better
ways to do it.
- I respond with urgency and take measured risks to succeed.
- I am resilient and never give up.
- I recognize and celebrate excellence every day.
- I suspend self-interest and care about others’ success as much
- I appreciate coworkers with different backgrounds, experiences
- I know that listening and responding with curiosity is essential.
- I treat people as individuals and assume positive intent to earn
- I anticipate my customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- It is my job to create loyalty in my customers.
- My customers trust me to deliver ingenious, creative and
- I care about my community and give back to make it a better place.
- I openly and collaboratively involve and inform others.
- My team trusts me to have the discipline to set priorities
and stick with them.
- I take an enterprise-wide view, not just a functional view.
- I build bridges to help my peers across the organization.