Private Line Services
Moving data is serious business. Whether information is flowing across town, from city to city or country to country, a dedicated circuit that offers an end-to-end solution may be the right choice for your business.
The Level 3® Private Line solution offers a secure, dedicated service with the flexibility and reliable worldwide connectivity required for your most sensitive traffic. Our Private Line service provides enhanced reliability through the use of SONET and SDH architectures. Build your business networks with confidence with the power and reliability of our worldwide, award-winning backbone.
Private Line Service Benefits
- Global Connectivity and Metro Depth: We deliver our Private Line services worldwide on owned fiber networks across three continents in more than 45 countries. A global footprint provides support for worldwide implementations while our metro imprint delivers broad localization capabilities.
- Security: Private Line services offer dedicated bandwidth for high-priority business applications, such as voice and video traffic, using trusted SONET and SDH architectures for outstanding performance.
- Reliability: Level 3 Private Line architecture provides fully diverse paths for transport, and immediate restoration in case of outages.
- Flexibility: Private Line services are protocol independent and can carry IP, voice, data and video as Layer 2 or Layer 3 traffic.
Private Line Service Details
- Speeds (availability varies by region): E-1, E-3, T-1, DS-1, DS-3, OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, STM-1, STM-4, STM-16
- Multiple configurations, including point-to-point and hub and end links
- Private Dedicated Rings (PDRs)
- Diversity, latency and custom routing options
To learn more, click here.
Level 3 Communications can help you choose the right type of Ethernet protocol to better support the security, diversity and bandwidth you need.