Managed Dedicated Fiber
As you increase your leased bandwidth, you also increase your ongoing expenses. Depending on the amount of growth you experience, an investment in a facilities-based network can serve long-term needs while providing rapid payback.
With Level 3® Managed Dark Fiber solutions, you gain the benefits of network ownership without having to construct the physical network yourself, for both metro and intercity routes. Our Managed Dark Fiber solutions combine Level 3® Dark Fiber and Professional Services for true bandwidth management.
By owning or leasing your own Managed Dark Fiber, you make the decisions – with our expert guidance – and you maintain control over your optronics. Level 3 Communications then deploys and provides ongoing network monitoring and management based on your individual requirements. Plus, we are committed to diversity, which gives you options for diverse routing, fiber reconfiguration, splicing and cross-connects.
Managed Dedicated Fiber Solutions Benefits
- Gain control over your network, help manage costs, capacity, performance and technology.
- Lean on Level 3’s experience to manage everything from the initial planning and design, to permitting and construction project management, to installation and ongoing management.
- Utilize the flexibility and customization available to you based on your individual dark fiber and equipment needs.
Managed Dedicated Fiber Solutions Details
- Custom network infrastructure built by Level 3’s team of professional planners and engineers
- Professional Services support for all aspects of optical network construction, design, implementation and ongoing management
- Multi-conduit, high-fiber-count infrastructure available as leased fiber or IRU
- Extensive network reach with 70,000 route miles of intercity dark fiber assets connecting 320 markets and 30,000 route miles of metro dark fiber
- In the rare case that we don’t have the dark fiber you need, we are often willing to build it based on your specifications
Have questions? Need more details?
Tell us your needs and get fast answers.