Managed WAN Optimization
Network and application performance are mainstays for global IT organizations.
Yet demands for lower costs and reduced complexity are increasing. And IT teams need to focus on core business growth initiatives that directly improve efficiency — not on managing your wide area network. Your enterprise needs to reduce operational overhead and expenses, improve end-user satisfaction and target business objectives.
The Level 3® Managed WAN Optimization service can increase your key business application efficiency and improve bandwidth utilization, while eliminating the need for highly specialized in-house experts. Our complete Managed WAN Optimization solution includes procurement, installation, configuration, monitoring and management. It’s available with our Level 3® Dedicated Internet Access and MPLS/IP VPN services.
Stop worrying about your WAN, it’s time to focus on growing your business.
Managed WAN Optimization Service Benefits
- Speed Up Business Expansion: Experience dramatic performance improvement across your WAN for all TCP applications (up to 100x).
- Free Your IT Resources and Budget: Offload network management from your in-house IT resources, improve bandwidth utilization and defer network bandwidth upgrades.
- Cuts Costs and Decrease Operational Complexity: Maximize IT and network efficiency without sacrificing performance.
- Securely Extend Your WAN: Level 3SM Secure Access services provide additional support for safely expanding your WAN, which helps you maintain traffic and data integrity.
Managed WAN Optimization Service Details
- 24 x 7 Network Operations Center (NOC) and trouble management through device and network monitoring and reporting
- 24 x 7 technical problem resolution via our Service Management Center and customer web-based portal
- Service delivery includes staging, configuration, installation and maintenance
- Ongoing configuration management for rule changes, networks added, etc.
- Standard 8-to-5 next-business-day on-site hardware replacement with same-day on-site repair (optional)
- SLAs for trouble detection and management, hardware repair and replacement and site failures
Have questions? Need more details?
Tell us your needs and get fast answers.