Much is being said about the potential of SIP as a building block to transform the way enterprises gain efficiency and pave the way for unified communications. However, not all SIP provider solutions are created equal. You should consider who can best support your requirements, maximize your existing IP investments and lower total cost of ownership. A number of vendors tout various strategies for SIP, but you need to consider what is right for you before you commit to a migration plan fraught with risk.
Powered by an advanced SIP platform and an industry-leading VoIP footprint, the Level 3®
Voice Complete service provides local IP connection to PBXs (both IP and legacy TDM using native PRI handoff) at more of your business locations, and delivers a complete portfolio of enterprise voice services. Our SIP trunking service supports local and long-distance calling with local telephone numbers and simplified pricing options. It comes with built-in business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), emergency 911 options, and the ability to use any domestic telephone number at any Voice Complete service address in the U.S., enabling you to simplify management of numbers across sites regardless of geography and eliminate expensive legacy architectures.
Businesses can combine their voice and data networks, simplify a multi-location enterprise to a single connection for voice needs, and have it delivered on one of the first networks built for VoIP. With its advanced design, the Voice Complete service can significantly lower costs, drive greater efficiency and security, and unify your communications.
Voice Complete Service Benefits
- Cost efficiency: Lower voice costs by an average of 30 percent or more by centralizing traffic. Leverage built-in features rather than purchasing separately (911, BCDR). Connect legacy TDM-enabled PBXs without upgrades and share idle capacity across the enterprise to reduce over-subscription on site-specific trunks.
- Growth through convergence: Combine data and voice onto one network to reduce dependence on end-of-life TDM services. Reduce operational complexity while you lay the foundation for more efficient unified communications tools.
- Built-in enterprise-class BCDR: Access a business continuity plan with specialized features for disaster recovery and mobility.
- Security: From the edge to the core, we work to protect your voice traffic at every point in the network.
Voice Complete Service Details
- Inbound calling using simultaneous sessions over one of the largest local voice footprints in the United States, covering 87 percent of the U.S. population.
- Comprehensive suite of standard features, including local and long-distance calling, emergency 911 options, operator services, directory assistance, direct inward dialing (DID) numbers, caller ID and inherent BCDR. Enables dedicated toll free and contact center services.
- Geographically independent telephone number feature allows customers to use any domestic U.S. number at any Voice Complete service address for inbound and outbound calling. It is also fully 911 compliant.
- Native PRI handoff delivers a direct connection as DS1/3 PRI format to legacy TDM PBXs without the need for upgrades.
- Feature packs with more calling features than PRI.
- Superior network reliability and performance with redundancy are available throughout our infrastructure.
- Managed SBC technology provides security, interoperability and simplified network management.
To learn more, click here.
Have questions? Need more details?
Tell us your needs and get fast answers.