No matter where viewers are or what they want to watch, they have thousands of channels to choose from. If you’re part of the delivery chain, that means reaching video platforms in the United States and internationally. It means making an impact with new channels in the face of increasing prices and constrained space. Plus, you need the highest quality delivery possible — online and on TV — as efficiently as possible.
The Level 3 Global Distribution solution now can handle it for you, from creation to consumption. With our award-winning Vyvx services, we handle video contribution with direct connectivity to platforms. Our Satellite and Teleport services augment the solution with a video distribution network that can get your content anywhere, any time. Our program origination service helps you manipulate content, then we use our distribution network and our vast CDN to support both online and television broadcasts.
Global Distribution – How You Benefit
- Broaden your reach with an integrated, secure solution that allows you to reach single or multiple platforms with the same content
- Deliver HD-quality programming with our high-bandwidth, fiber-based network reaching over 45 Direct-to-Home (DTH) and Cable-MSO platforms
- Deliver content online and on television with our combination of Vyvx Solutions and CDN-based Media Delivery Service
- Efficient and scalable global delivery
Global Distribution – How It Works
- Broadcast Fiber: HD-quality fiber connectivity into many DTH and Cable-MSO platforms helps deliver your content to one or many destinations.
- Satellite and Teleport: We combine teleport, encoding, conversion and fiber services from a single source.
- Media Elements Program Origination*: Manipulate content, from video ingest, time-shifting, commercial insertion and highlight reels, to real-time logo management.
- Media Delivery Services: Get multi-screen distribution and delivery using our global CDN.
For more information, download our detailed Global Distribution brochure.
*Full Program Origination services expected to be available during the second half of 2013.
Have questions? Need more details?
Tell us your needs and get fast answers.