Every day, state government leaders face the challenge of performing more efficiently, effectively and securely on a reduced budget. To be successful, you need to be able to support an increasingly mobile workforce, enable collaboration, optimize agency efficiency, and address security and compliance — all while decreasing costs.
As one of the pioneers of technologies like MPLS, VoIP, Metro Ethernet and IPv6, Level 3 has the expertise and experience to lead your agency into the next era of government technology. We know and understand your state government needs — from consolidating data centers and providing reliable infrastructure for cloud computing, to securing a private network and maintaining continuity of operations. With state budget cuts looming, pressure is on to be more efficient and economical than ever. Level 3 can help you do more with less by designing a scalable and state-of-the-art network solution that meets your needs for flexible service.
Improve Collaboration through SIP-Enabled Unified Communications
A unified communications (UC) strategy is essential to the success of interdepartmental collaboration and productivity. Level 3 can enable the high-performance communications infrastructure necessary to support your UC initiative or platform. By converging your voice and data onto one network, the Level 3® SIP Trunking service helps to build a strong foundation for UC solutions, eliminate maintenance and infrastructure costs, and simplify telecommunication expense management.
Why Team with Level 3?
- Mobility: Users can locate and connect with peers, no matter where they are.
- Productivity: Quicker response time to phone calls and emails from peers, customers or vendors aids quicker decision-making and responses to interagency priorities.
- Collaboration: Advanced services, such as video conferencing, VoIP, and wireless and mobility solutions, allow teams to easily stay connected, anywhere and anytime, without unnecessary travel and meeting expenses.
- Flexibility: Various workspace and environment options allow users to multi-task, so they can stay on top of their everyday workloads and still attend meetings virtually.
- Efficiency: A single access circuit from a single carrier reduces telecom expenses with bundled pricing, simplifies billing management and allows optimal use of bandwidth.
To learn more, click here.
Have questions? Need more details?
Tell us your needs and get fast answers.