Research and Education
In the face of IT budget cuts, universities' dilapidated, legacy voice infrastructures cost more to maintain. With the explosion of personal mobile devices, and increasing demand for communication and collaboration services, universities can find themselves with end-of-life, inefficient networks that don't provide the services they really need. Level 3 offers a robust portfolio of next-generation voice and network solutions to help universities easily and cost-effectively enable mobile connectivity and high-bandwidth communication across their campuses and around the world.
Why Team with Level 3?
- Mobility: Users can locate and connect with other users, no matter where they are.
- Cost-Efficiency: A single access circuit from a single carrier reduces telecom expenses with bundled pricing, simplifies billing management and allows for optimal use of bandwidth.
- Productivity: Quicker decision-making and responses to university priorities.
- Collaboration: Advanced services, such as VoIP, wireless and mobility solutions, allow users to easily stay connected, anywhere and anytime.
- Flexibility: From traditional voice, VoIP, high-speed Internet access, video transport and media distribution, to customized architectures for your data transport, Level 3 can support your university's needs.
Level 3 Solutions for Research and Education
- SIP Trunking with Nomadic E-911
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Business Continuity and Collaboration
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Level 3® High Performing Websites
- Content Delivery Network Solutions
- Level 3® Data Center Networking
To learn more, click here.
Have questions? Need more details?
Tell us your needs and get fast answers.